The Moosomin Thrift Store & Food Share is grateful for the generous contributions of food and monetary donations from individuals, businesses and organizations in the community and surrounding areas, which allow us to provide support to those in need.
Food donations can be dropped off at the front counter of the Moosomin Thrift Store or at the back single red door on the north side of the building Monday to Friday from 12:00 - 5:00. Please ring the door bell to be let into the building. If you have a large donation, please contact us at 306-435-2633 to arrange a time to drop off at the Food Share.
Wondering what you can donate? Please see our list of most needed items below. Please check best before dates before making your donation.
Second Hand Donations (Clothing, Household, Etc)
Second hand donations can be dropped off at the front counter of the Moosomin Thrift Store or at the back red door on the north side of the building Monday to Friday from 12:00 - 5:00. Please ring the door bell to be let into the building. If you have a larger donation, please contact us at 306-435-2633 to arrange a time to drop off at the Moosomin Thrift Store.
Wondering what you can't donate? We do not accept large appliances (fridges, stoves, etc.,), electronics such as T.V.'s and big stereo systems and second hand items that are dirty, broken, stained, don't work or are missing parts.
E-Transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your full name and place your mailing address in the memo field of the e-transfer so that a donation tax receipt can be mailed out to you. If your information does not fit in the memo field, please send a separate email with your full name and mailing address.
Cheques can be mailed to:
Moosomin Food Share
P.O. Box 1803
Moosomin, SK S0G 3N0
Donations can be dropped off at the Moosomin Thrift Store
Moosomin Thrift Store
609 Gordon Street
Moosomin, SK S0G 3N0
- Milk, bread, eggs, fruit & vegetables, butter, yogurt, meat, frozen items (hashbrowns, fries, pierogies, eggo's, frozen fruit & vegetables, instant meals, pizza), garden produce, sour cream, cottage cheese, etc.
- Cereal, Pancake Mix, Syrup, Peanut Butter, Jam, Oatmeal, Coffee, Tea, Juice, Honey and Cheese Whiz
- Toilet paper, paper towel, Kleenex, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, hand soap, dish soap, laundry soap and cleaning supplies
- Soups, pasta, pasta sauce, boxed potatoes, beans, canned fruits, canned vegetables, taco kits, pizza kits, soup crackers, flour, sugar, salt and pepper
- Snack items (granola bars, puddings, animal crackers, etc), rice, sidekicks, salad dressings, vinegar, oil, spices, baking items (baking powder, baking soda, dessert packages, vanilla)
- Baby items including diapers, wipes, formula and baby food.
- Gluten Free Items
- Vegetarian Items